Saturday, May 28, 2011

{To Sale or Not to Sale}

On the way to work last week out of the corner of my I spotted my next redo, at first my thought was no I'm not going to stop and I didn't. After thinking about it all day and night I went back the next and AHHH it was still there!!! It was not the best looking thing,but I could already see it done in my head...
First thing I knew had to go was the UGLY brown plastic leather, and I knew just what I wanted.... Burlap coffee sack, I had some extra form a project a while back and knew it would be perfect.....

Next was the color, I chose a blue/gray color which I thought ended up looking GREAT with the burlap....

Next came the distressing, and this time i chose to wax the piece instead of glazing and it ended up great!!! Then it came time to take pictures and post to sale,which I thought my mind was made that I would sale the bench, but I grew attached and even found the perfect place for it... But I said to myself you can't keep every piece that is done. :( :( :(  So here it is and I hope to sell it soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment