Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re~Dunagan Paint & Design

Sorry my fellow bloggers for my recent SLACKING of post!!! As you see in the above picture, my hobby has become a new business....I must say it has been FUN so far! Even though I have found myself waist deep in furniture,which is a GOOD thing! This explains to you my SLACKING, that I hope doesn't happen any more. Any how here is a link where you can "like" my business page on facebook Re~Dunagan Paint & Design. Now would you all like to see some of my recent work i have been hiding for you all?!?!?!?


Sorry for the quality of the pic! Silly me only took pictures with my iPhone....This 5 drawer chest was a great find but needed a lil' TLC. In which it got with Annie Solan Old White and Blue and lil' distressing and finally a couple coats of wax.



Next was this dresser that I wish I had the before picture, you wouldn't believe it!!!

And then it was this shabby night stand....Can I say the word FREE! Yep free, this was a throw in from a lot purchase and now has a nice home on our back porch~

Now I'm going to leave you with some pic's of some customers pieces that got Re~Dunagan!!!
Black Chest {redo}


Black Bed {redo}
Red Chest {redo}

Annie Solan Bench {redo}



No comments:

Post a Comment